Bow River Trout Foundation is growing, and we need YOU and YOUR expertise and/or passion to help us fill roles on our Board of Directors.
We are in an exciting time of organizational growth and quickly becoming the major voice for the Bow River.
To date under the direction of our Board we have seen many great accomplishments:
- Completed the Policeman’s Flat Revitalization project.
- Completed two successful Blue Ribbon Bow River Fundraising Dinners.
- Completed two One Fly Competition Fundraisers.
- Released a series of informative newsletters on the State of the Fishery.
- Engaged with Ministers of the Government of Alberta on numerous occasions about the state of the fishery.
- Have a seat at the Bow River Basin Round-table discussions.
The accomplishments above were made possible by the board but would have been impossible without the continued support of our membership and friends of the Bow River.
Now is your opportunity to join our Board and help us continue this work of advocacy and support for the Bow River.
Our Current needs are:
- Member at Large
The following link to Board of Directors Nomination Form contains information regarding the open positions and the role of a board member. Please complete and return by April 29, 2019
Should there be more candidate applications that spots available, the a vote will be held during our Annual General Meeting.
Annual General Meeting
Wednesday, May 01, 2019
Calgary Co-Op Meeting Room
8818 Macleod Trail SE
Calgary, AB T2H 0M5
7 to 9 PM
Bow River Trout Foundation has an annual membership fee of $25.00. April 1 to March 31.