Friday, March 19, 7 -9 pm
Virtual Whisky Tasting
- Curated selection of 4 – 1.5oz of high end Whisky samples.
- Scotch, Irish, Rye, Bourbon: Explore the different styles in the Whisky family
- Option to substitute a bottle of wine for the non Whisky drinkers. (Will be of equal value to Whisky) Red or White
- Tasting notes provided by Elliot Hunter
- Charcuterie box by Great Events Catering
- Special guest speakers and presentations throughout the evening.
Online Silent Auction
Available Feb 17 – Mar 19
- A selection of guided trips, lodge adventures, gear, jewelry, activities and more…
- All proceeds go right back to Bow River Conservation
- Share our link with your friends, family and supporters.
The Nitty Gritty
- Virtual link will be sent out 2 days before the event
- If you purchase one ticket you will receive the charcuterie plate for 1. If you purchase two tickets you will receive the charcuterie plate for 2.
- There will be two locations (North: Iron Bow Parking Lot and South: Fish Tales Parking Lot) for pick up of your Whisky/Wine/Charcuterie
- Pick up will be on Thursday, March 18 between 6-8pm.